The safety of our employees and tenants is our top priority. With Governor Sisolak’s latest directives to help control the spread of the Coronavirus, it is imperative to minimize public contact.
StorageOne has considered the impact of the Governor’s directive, and has decided to comply accordingly:
- Gate hours will not change. It is business as usual in terms of tenant unit access.
- Unless directed otherwise by the State, it is the intent to keep the facility office doors open for now, however we recommend that:
- To make rent payments online please click here, call the facility directly, or call our Corporate Office at 702-658-9800. For After-Hours payments please call our Call Center using the facility phone number.
- To rent a unit online, click here.
- All Truck Rental requests must be directed to the appropriate Corporate Truck Rental Center via their websites (uhaul.com, penske.com)
- StorageOne Managers are still available inside the office to assist you on a one-on-one basis, but please be aware that social gathering is strongly discouraged. Please do not enter the office if you see other customers inside at any time. Please be patient with our team members at this time.
This situation is subject to change at any time. StorageOne will continue to follow the State of Nevada’s directives.